Advertisement:



Marketing Manager, Kampala

Last update 2024-04-22
Expires 2024-05-22
ID #1886196066
Free
Marketing Manager, Kampala
Uganda, Central Region, Kampala,
Modified October 16, 2023

Description

Overview We are hiring:Our client in Uganda is looking for a Marketing Manager – Industrial Packaging to join their team for a job vacancy within the industrial packaging industry. This dynamic role will primarily involve spending 70% of your time in the office, where you will strategize and execute marking plans, and the remaining 30% will be dedicated to field visits, where you’ll engage with clients to foster strong relationships and understand their needs. To apply or for more information follow the link below.Responsibilities: The primary role will be to manage day to day affairs of sales executives including costing approval, general strategy, production issues and production planning)Compile & analyse client wise product wise consumption data on a monthly basis to identify where consumption is falling, and then highlight these findings to Business Unit Head – Industrial Packaging and Marketing Executive so corrective action can be taken.Compile & analyze raw material consumption, substrate wise, to identify down-ward trends, and highlight this to Business Unit Head – Industrial Packaging and Marketing Executive so corrective action can be taken. At a very high level, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for:Sales/Marketing Role Costing & Quotation: Approve costings and quotations, as per Matrix of Authority for Industrial packaging department Profitability: Achieving the sales & profitability targets as per the annual budgetPR: Maintaining the strong reputation of the firm with clientsHR: Managing industrial packaging sales & marketing team and related administrative tasksStaff productivity analysis Raw Material Stock ManagementAdvise Plant Manager & Procurement Officer of any market changes that may affect raw material planning (increase/decrease in consumption and/or change in sizing or specification) so that correct stock levels are maintained. Production: Approving machine program on a daily basisExcess Finished Goods Stock Management: Ensuring that all excess finished printed stock is sold within 2 minimums of being printed. Administrative Job Ticket approvalRecord Keeping (MOU, contract, samples) Competition To regularly gather information on competitionTo develop and implement strategies to minimize effect on sales and profitability from competition Data Analysis Role Data Collection and Processing: Gather and organize data from various sources, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.Develop and maintain data pipelines and databases. Data Analysis: Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, anomalies, and patterns.Utilize statistical and data analysis tools to extract insights from large datasets.Create visualizations, dashboards, and reports to communicate findings effectively. Data-driven Insights: Provide actionable insights and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and track progress toward business goals. Reporting: Prepare and deliver regular and ad-hoc reports to various teams and management.Present findings and insights in a clear and understandable manner. Qualification: Education: MA/MSc in Sales & MarketingBA/BSc in Sales & MarketingBA/BSc in Statistics/Data Analysis/Mathematics Linguistic skills: English: Written (Fluent) Spoken (Fluent) Experience: Minimum 7 years of experience, with 5 years of experience in printing & packaging fieldMinimum 5 years of experience of managing a sales & marketing team of at least 3 individuals.Serving at least 25 industrial clients in various sectors with small run (< 50,000 pcs) and long run ( < 3,000,000 pcs) jobsExperience in sales of labels (BOPP wraparound, PVC, PET, Self Adhesive), mono-cartons and/or flexible packagingExposure to several technologies including: UV flexo, letterpress, gravure, laminators, PVC shrink extrusion, LDPE extrusionExperience with data analysis and visualization tools (Power BI, Python, SQL, Tableau) is a plus.

Job details:

Job type: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Salary type: Monthly
Occupation: Marketing manager

⇐ Previous job

Next job ⇒     

 

Contact employer

    Employer's info

    Quick search:

    Location

    Type city or region

    Keyword


    Advertisement: